North on Central Parkway from downtown, cross Findlay St. and park on right in front of building
Originally built in 1910 by Christian Moerlein to warehouse beer, this commercial structure most recently housed a food processing business with large refrigeration rooms and indoor parking for delivery trucks. An indoor loading dock is accessible from Henry Street. Located just 1 block from the Rhinegheist streetcar stop.
# of Buildings
Manuafacturing, Food Service
Request more info about this property:
This listing courtesy of Ralph W Dent (513-476-3476), Coldwell Banker West Shell (513-686-7677). All Information is believed accurate, but is NOT guaranteed.
The data relating to the real estate for sale on this web site comes
in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the MLS of Greater
Cincinnati, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other
than Hoeting Realtors are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo
or Broker Reciprocity house icon. The properties displayed may not be
all the properties available through Broker Reciprocity.